Spice up your regular weeknight dinners with this Fresh Tomato Salsa Shrimp with Carrot and Squash Noodles! With only 15 minutes of prep, this is going to be your next go-to meal! Get the recipe below. // #HealthyRecipes #ShiftShopApproved #beachbody #healthyliving
What's In It:
• 12 oz. cooked shrimp
• 2 medium tomatoes chopped
• 1/2 medium red onion chopped
• 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
• 2 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. olive oil divided use
• 3/4 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt divided use
• 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
• 2 medium summer squash (or raw beets) spiralized
• 2 medium carrots spiralized
How To Make:
1. Combine shrimp, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, 2 Tbsp. oil, ¼ tsp. salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. 2. Refrigerate, covered, for 20 minutes.
3. Heat remaining 2 tsp. oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
4. Add squash, carrots, and remaining ½ tsp. salt (if desired); cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked to desired doneness. Remove from heat.
5. Evenly divide carrot noodles between four serving plates. 6. Top evenly with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.