A wonderful time well spent in the UP, but I'm a little bit happy to be in my own home, waiting for my husband to get back (five weeks has been long enough 😬)
And you'd think I'd take care of the grocery and laundry situation, but I need to see the sea 🌊
⚠️🚫❗️THIS IS NOT MY WORK❗️🚫⚠️ 👈🏼SCROLL TO SEE HOW LASHES SHOULD LOOK👈🏼
BEGIN RANT: This client is new to me and has been seeing another "well known" lash stylist in town. I really feel so bad for this girl and what this lash person has done to her lashes. Ive been seeing an increase in these clients coming to me. Ladies, this is not normal nor is it ok. This lash tech shouldn't have a license! Lash Extensions are a luxury service. Please do your research & make sure you are going to someone who gives you the best possible results. I'm going to educate y'all..
1. Your stylist should be trained and certified ✔️ (they might say they are but do your research. Most companies will list their certified lash techs on their website) Not just "trained" by some other Lash tech teaching her bad habits to someone else.
2. Your Lash stylist should be clean and sanitize everything. 😷
3. They should clean your lashes thoroughly before application and fill in. Removing debris, makeup, old clumpy lashes.
4. They should apply ONE LASH TO ONE OF YOUR NATURAL LASHES. You should be able to comb through your lash extensions with a disposable mascara wand. The ONLYYY exception is if they are TRAINED IN VOLUMATION OR EQUAL TECHNIQUE. (Not cluster lashes!) They should NOT be glued to skin, only 1mm away from lash line!
5. YOU SHOULD NOT SEE THE GLUE! having clumps of glue or lashes that are stuck together will not allow your natural lashes to grow causing PERMANENT damage to your natural lashes. AND the glue should be of high quality or medical grade adhesive!
6. I don't care how long you want them to last, they will only last 2-3 weeks before you need a fill, the only way you can get to 4+ weeks is if your lash tech is doing these WRONG things!
7. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. A full set of lashes does not cost $50. You will be coming to me to fix it and will end up paying more in the long run.