Sorry Heidi, but that isn't a #tututuesdayasana
at all!!! 😅 @black_swan74
💁♂️ from @mariandivilek
- 19th / Day 4 🍊 of our orange yoga challenge goes on with the last #standingpose
(which is also an #inversion) #prasaritapadottanasana
or the #wideleggedforwardbend.
It's a fundamental pose and a regular part of #Ashtanga
1. Take a wide (doesn't have to be very wide) stance (adjust it to your needs, respect how open your hips are), your toes may slightly point inwards. Inhale and go down on exhale laying your hands on the mat, if possible into one line with your feet (if you feel pain in the back of your knees, get your feet narrower).
2. With the next inhale straighten your back as if wanting to get the spine longer.
3. With exhale try to place your head between your palms. Don't force it. Don't hold your breath. Breathe 5x.
4. On the next inhale straighten your back first and on exhale put your hands on your hips.
5. Get up completely on the next inhale. 🍊🍊🍊 😀👍 Stay careful, listen to your body and don't forget to breathe! 😀💪
Join us today 😀. It's easy. 👇
1. Collect your orange 🍊 stuff (clothes, towels, mats, candles, anthing)
2. Post your picture or video with asana of the day (list will be provided) using your orange stuff
3. Use the hashtag #OrangeYogisOctober
to join me and my brogis
We are here #ForTheSakeOfYoga
so there are no prices here just the love for yoga. Join us anytime with any pose you like. But don't be too lazy. We are here to inspire you.
🍊 We are @hanyasaurus @mountainmudras @heathmass @matthewgoughyoga @s.e.b.a.q.l.o
#Octoberchallenge #yogaforeveryone #orangeisthenewblack #organgeyogisandyoginis #organgeyogis #organgeyogisorangebrogis
🙏🏼#yogaeverywhere #yogaeverydamnday #practiceandalliscoming #yogajunkie #practiceyogachangeyourworld #igyogis #yogafun #yogadaily #igyoga #yogaaddict #yogaeveryday #instayoga #igyogafamily #yogagram #yogisofinstagram