Fiercely connect to every moment you find beautiful ❤❤.
Sometimes you need to disconnect to reconnect, to turn off to tune in, to wander where the wifi is weak… 🌱 • I’ve spent the last few days pasta making, mountain walking, star gazing, sea swimming, yoga practicing, wine drinking + deep breathing in the Barbagia region of Sardinia – one of the five Blue Zones discovered by @danbeuttner
(the pockets of the world where people live the longest, healthiest, happiest lives 🌍).
There was no wifi, there were no modern conveniences, there wasn’t even a kettle, but there was fresh air, kind people + sense of beauty + wonder 🌸 • And, i got to experience the 9 principles that contribute to longer, healthier lives:
1. Moving naturally – no gym or weights, just nature and constant movement
2. Having a sense of purpose
3. Making time to relax and release stress
4. Eating mindfully - no calorie counting or macro measuring
5. Eating more plants
6. Drinking wine with friends 🍷 (just a small glass!)
7. Having a feeling of belonging
8. Making those we love a priority
9. Finding my tribe – surrounding myself with people who support my journey.
Now back to writing, yoga-ing + building my life around what I love 💛. #theroadlesstraveled #roamtheplanet #openmyworld