Haven’t posted in sooooo long, I don’t even know how to🙈. I have nothing that I feel so compelled to share either... I’m just chilling right now. That’s truly, really what I’m doing: just chilling. Going about my days. Getting done what needs to get done. Keeping busy. If I have anything to share, it’s that I’ve completely changed my daily habits. I read The Bible along with two devotionals, and book of choice on the side, either educational or self-motivating, every single morning. I wake up an hour and a half earlier than I need to just to do this. I made a promise with myself that no longer was I going to take my already-horrible (I have horrendous insomnia, TRULY. I know people throw that around) sleep, so I’m in bed no matter what by 11. I readily practice breathing throughout the day, and I stretch/introvert as well. I can’t even explain the joy and peace I receive from these things. Right now I truly feel like I am on the pursuit of finding myself right down to the specifics. I really have zero interest in anything else tbh. I want to be the best person I can be, not only for myself but for people both close and far from me. There’s nothing quite like having a sense of purpose, and after being lost for a while (which is okay, normal, and going to happen again at some point or another #BcLife #BcHuman)
my heart feels full again. ❤️ Hope all is well to all those who read and I would post more if the gym here had good mirrors. #fit #fitness #fitspo #inspiration #motivation #fitnessmotivation #macros #iifym #showprep #mealprep #wbff #npc #ifbb #prep #gains #shredz #girlswholift #girlswhosquat #girlswithmuscles #legday #beachbody #fitfam #goals #fitnessgoals
Relaxa, te desejo, eu te envolvo e te aperto em meu peito, respira, relaxa o limite é enlouquecer.. 🎶
Need to try something new... But want to keep it healthy AND family friendly? That's a tough combo. But let me know if you try out my recipe for sweet and sour pork! It's so yummy! 🙈
Double tap if you Like recipes on my account
Total Time: 58 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 13 min.
Yield: 4 servings, about 2 cups each
2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided use
1 Tbsp. finely chopped ginger
2 tsp. dry sherry wine (optional)
4 tsp. cornstarch (preferably GMO-free), divided use
1 lb. raw lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch
2 Tbsp. unsweetened pineapple juice
2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
1 Tbsp. tomato paste, no sugar added
1½ tsp. raw honey
2 Tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
1 medium onion, cut in half, sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch wide strips
1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into ½-inch wide strips
1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into ½-inch strips
1 cup cubed fresh pineapple (or canned pineapple in juice)
Fresh cilantro sprigs (for garnish)
1. Combine 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, ginger, sherry (if desired), and 2 tsp. cornstarch in a medium mixing bowl; whisk to blend. Place in a large resealable bag.
2. Add pork; marinate, refrigerated, for 30 minutes.
3. Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, pineapple juice, vinegar, tomato paste, honey, and remaining 2 tsp. cornstarch in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet (or wok) over medium-high heat.
5. Add pork; cook undisturbed for 1½ minutes. Cook, stirring constantly, for an additional minute, or until pork is browned but not cooked all the way through. Remove pork from pan. (Note: This may need to be done in 2 or more batches, so that all of the pork has contact with the pan and is seared.) Discard any leftover marinade.
6. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to skillet; heat over medium-high heat.
7. Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
8. Add pork; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
9. Add pineapple juice mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until sauce has thickened and pork is cooked through.
10. Add pineapple; cook, stir
11. Serve on brown rice