NEW OIL ALERT!! Copaiba is a new versatile oil that is extracted from copaiba tress in the Amazon rainforest. The main chemical component of this oil is beta-caryophyllene. This chemical component helps to protect nerve cells and has benefits for the cardiovascular and immune systems.
Favorite ways to use copaiba oil included:
1. Keep your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes by adding Copaiba to your toner or by applying it directly to skin before applying moisturizer.
2. Copaiba blends well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
3. Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba—it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system. To take advantage of these benefits for any of these systems, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
4. When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, diffusing Copaiba’s woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
5. Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.
6. Use in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.